Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Fallen Stars Series by Jessica Sorensen Reading Order

Jessica Sorensen is awesome!! This is the first series we read by her--and so started the Jessica Sorensen craze...

My facebook while reading:

“I have almost finished the Fallen Star series by Jessica Sorensen! It is a must read! It’s a YA Paranormal read, I love it!!! So many different creatures, vampires, witches, fairies, foreseers, death walkers, evil father..it goes on and on!”

This is also currently bargain priced. I don't know how long it will last but, the 1st book is FREE, the 2nd and 3rd are $.99 and the 4th is $1.99. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

or you can get this bundle for $2.99 Fallen Star Series (Books 1, 2, &3) Discounted offer
 
There is also a spin off series. Only book 1 is out now, but it is just as good as The Fallen Star.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great book. A bit of a cliff hanger so you might as well get the second one also. I recommend to any sci-fi lovers. :)
    Top rated Zespri Kiwi fruit information

    ReplyDelete