Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard Playlist

I finally got around to reading Gabriel's Rapture. I was a bit disappointed, I didn't get the same vibe and feeling that I got while reading Gabriel's Inferno. I LOVED Gabriel's Inferno and expected the same reaction to Gabriel's Rapture...hence the disappointment.

Don't get me wrong, it was still a great read. I was happy to find out the rest of Gabriel and Julia's story, just disappointed that it didn't strike me the same as the 1st book. There were however, a lot of great song references in book 2 (some from old Blue Eyes...I swear if I could meet a dead guy, it would be Frank Sinatra!).


Don't Know Why by Norah Jones

Gaudete by The Mediaeval Babes

Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan

Jolene by Dolly Pardon

Lying in the Hands of God by Dave Matthews Band

You're my First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White

Until by Sting

Easily Bruised by Matthew Barber

Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Bruce Cockburn

Blood of Eden by Peter Gabriel

Dante's 'La Vita Nuova' - 'Vide Cor Meum'

The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra

At Last by Etta James

True Companion by Marc Cohn

Return to Me by Dean Martin

Besame mucho by Andrea Bocelli

Sheep May Safely Graze by J.S Bach

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by J.S. Bach

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring with Lyrics





No comments:

Post a Comment