Monday, September 24, 2012

Freebies 09/24/12

A lot of short stories this time. I love short stories, It makes me feel like super reader lol. "So, what did you do yesterday"? "Oh, nothing. Just read 3 books". lol

Don't forget, the books are free when I post them but that may only be for a limited time, so get them while you can!

The Renegade's Woman by Nikita Black- A friend of mine recommended another book by this author to me. It isn’t free anymore, but she loves her and I found this one for free so we can taste test her before we buy the other lol

Dragon's Kiss (Shadow of the Dragon, Book One) by Tielle St. Claire- I haven’t read anything about dragons before, but this has a 5 star review on amazon, so I’ll give it a go.

Kindred (Book 1 The Kindred Series) by Erica Stevens What do you do when the one you love is also you worst enemy? Trapped in a destiny she does not want, Cassie finds herself lost and adrift, until he walks into her life, turning it upside down and awakening her in ways that she never dreamed possible.

Awakened (Vampire Awakenings) by Brenda K Davies- This has good review on amazon and looks awesome J

A Family Affair by Mary Campisi

Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series) by Jana DeLeon- A flying truck on the cover J really?

The Hot Girl's Friend (from Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories) by Lisa Scott- I bet this is a cute read!

Promises by E.G. Lewis

Sojourner (Book 1) (Sojourner Series) by Maria Rachel Hooley- I can’t wait to read this one! 

Blind Her With Bliss by Nina Pierce- Short read, only 135 pages

The Light Within Me (The Six Saviors) by Carly Fall I am loving the cover!

Taming the Vampire: A Paranormal Romance Novella (Blood and Absinthe, Book 1) by Chloe Hart- Only 61 pages, and we know we all love a good vampire read

Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires #1) by Tina Folsom- another vampire read J  

No comments:

Post a Comment