Monday, November 5, 2012

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

OMG!!!!!!! This book is so good I can't even form words to describe it. If you are a fan of the tv show Sons of Anarchy, then you will LOVE this book, if you've never seen the show, you will still LOVE this book. There is no sugar coating anything, it's raw and emotional and shows the ugly side of life, but its also beautiful. After reading this book within a couple of hours, it's all I thought about for days. I read it last week and just thinking about it now has my heart racing. (I know, crazy right??) I'm not giving anything away in this review, I want you to experience this ride for yourself.

The story of Deuce and Eva...

An undeniable connection that stands the test of time.

Unforgettable moments.

Love and pain and everything in between.

I was five years old when I met Deuce, he was twenty-three, and it was visiting day at Riker's Island. My father, Damon Fox or "Preacher", the President of the infamous "Silver Demon's" motorcycle club -mother chapter- in East Village, New York City, was doing a five-year stint for aggravated assault and battery with a deadly weapon. It was not the first time my father had been in prison and it wouldn't be the last. The Silver Demon's MC was a notorious group of criminals who lived by the code of the road and gave modern society and all it entailed a great big f**k you.

"Never forget the day Eva came bouncin' into my f**ked up life, shakin' pigtails, singin' Janis, wearin’ chucks and sharin' peanuts and straight up stole any decency I had left which wasn't a whole lot but she f**kin' took it and I've been hers ever since."

The rest is history...


This story will make you hurt for these characters, love for these characters and sometimes you will be so mad at them you just want to throw your kindle/nook/ereader across the room, but I can promise you that it's worth all that and so much more. Madeline Sheehan has stole my heart and possibly ruined me for all other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment