Monday, November 5, 2012

Crossfire Series Reading Order by Sylvia Day Reading Order

I just finished Reflected in You a few days ago (I really need to get that review up, lol). I really need for the 3rd book to hurry up an come out already!! Maybe doing the reading order will help me, lol.

Looking for something to give you that Fifty Shades of Grey feeling, without all of the same repetitiveness (good repetitive, but still repetitive). This series came the closest to giving me that vibe of everything else that I have read.

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness–beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds… and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn’t tear us apart…

No comments:

Post a Comment