Monday, April 8, 2013

The Blackstone Affair Series by Raine Miller Playlist

Talk about HOTTTTTT!!! I loved books 1 and 2 of this series! Book 3 cannot release fast enough. Want to get a quick inside to the book? Check out this playlist, I promise, you will be one-clicking as soon as you finish.

Ben could say the crassest thing and manage to make it come out proper and refined. Must be his British accent. Hell, even Ozzy Osbourne sounded proper at times thanks to that accent.

With Eminem and Rihanna battlling out lying for the sake of love in my ears, I kept a steady pace and admired the architecture I passed on my route.

I got ready for bed after a hot shower and pulled on my softest sleeping tee. It had Jimi Hendrix on the front---

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Nine Inch Nails--- "I Wanna Fuck You Like an Animal." They made it like a music video with the lyrics to the song printed out over the screen in big letters..."You let me violate you---You let me penetrate you---"

The valet handed off my car and I got inside to wait. I turned on the music and got "Butterfly" by Crazy Town.



No comments:

Post a Comment